Advancing our mental health professionals
The Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester provides accessible and affordable continuing education opportunities for Mental Health professionals around northern New England.
Our offerings include trainings in ethics, cultural competency, and evidence-based practices for practitioners who work with people with serious mental illness. We also offer psychiatric Grand Rounds and host an annual Mental Health Symposium each spring.
The MHCGM is a Provider of CEUs for relicensure
- The MHCGM is a Provider of Continuing Education for Professionals in Northern New England. Many offerings provide necessary Continuing Education Units/Hours (CEU’s) required for licensing/re-certification for a wide range of behavioral disciplines. These include:
- Continuing Education for Physicians by Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Continuing Education in Nursing
The Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Northeast MultiState Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- The National Association of Social Workers-New Hampshire Chapter
Category I Continuing Education Credits for Social Workers are accepted by the New Hampshire Board of Examiners of Psychology and Mental Health Practice for recertification of Psychologists, Social Workers, Pastoral Counselors, Mental Health Counselors, and Marriage and Family Therapists.
- NH Board of Licensing for Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Professionals
See link above for full list of trainings currently offered.
Click here for Training Insights 3-20-18
For more information about Continuing Education trainings, please contact:
Joann Palmer, MA
Continuing Education Coordinator
1555 Elm St.
Manchester, NH 03101