Dedicated to Your Wellness
Helping you find the way to feeling better
Your mental health, desires, goals, and struggles are unique to you. We treat all our patients as individuals, recognizing that everyone experiences personal challenges that can hinder their quality of life. But we believe those challenges can be overcome and that everyone has the right to a fulfilling life.
Our Core Mission
To empower individuals to achieve recovery and promote personal and community wellness through an accessible, comprehensive, integrated, and evidence-based system of mental health care.
To promote prevention, recovery and wellness, and strive to be a center of excellence and sought-after partner in developing and delivering state-of-the-art mental health treatment, integrated within our community.
Educated communities embrace the importance of mental health and understand it is as critical as physical health.
Everyone can recover and enjoy a fulfilling life, regardless of their situation, personal choices, or past.
Quality mental health care should be accessible.
All people have the ability to overcome what may seem like insurmountable challenges.
Wellness comes in many forms.
Treatment should meet individuals where they are, not where others think they should be.
Compassion goes a long way in helping individuals manage a crisis, seek help, and achieve wellness.
Evidence-based treatments put individuals on a path to recovery.
Promoting Mental Wellness
Overall mental wellness is achieved in many different ways, such as:
- Regular physical activity: Even a daily walk promotes the release of chemicals in the brain that improve mood and increase energy.
- Good nutrition: Eating well helps you feel good and keeps your body energized with the right combination of nutrients.
- Rest and sleep: Everyone needs adequate sleep to feel healthy and have the energy to take on each day. Make time before bed to relax, let go of stressors, and prepare your mind for sleep.
- Stress reduction: When stress is high, it can have an affect on your body and lead to health problems. Finding ways to manage stress is critical to a healthy life.
- An optimistic attitude that can include humor, creativity and faith: Find what inspires you and make time for those activities. Enjoyment promotes happiness and relaxation and allows you to be more in touch with yourself.
- Medication management: Taking the incorrect type or amount of medication can negatively impact your health and impede your ability to get better. Working with a professional to properly manage your medication supports recovery.
- Emotionally-enriched environments: Love, support, and validation help all of us work through challenges and find the strength to move forward.
Take Charge of Your Mental Health
Steps You Can Take Right Now
We offer additional resources and tips for maintaining optimal mental wellness. Explore our library using the links below to begin learning more about how to improve and support your own mental health.