Throughout February, the public is invited to participate in the Community Cares More voting contest which is a program of Bangor Savings Bank Foundation. At the end of February, Bangor Savings Bank will issue grants ranging from $1,000 to $5,000 to local nonprofit organizations based on the number of votes received during the month. Your vote for The Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester(MHCGM) will help us to earn a grant, which will be used to maintain services for our underfunded programs. Please show your support for community mental health services and the mental wellness of children, teens, and adults by voting for MHCGM each day in February!
To vote for The Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester please follow these steps:
- Click this link: Community Cares More
- Enter your name, email address and your state of residence, and click Next
- Click the New Hampshire link and find the drop-down for Hillsborough County
- Check the first box for “Other” and type in The Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester
- Scroll down the page and hit the Finish button and your vote will be submitted.
Each email address can submit a vote once per day throughout February.