Date(s) - 05/10/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
MHCGM Blodget St. Training Room
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Lunch is on your own)
Location: The MHCGM Conference Room, 5 Blodget Street Manchester, NH
Cost: $100.00 Please make checks payable to: The MHCGM
IF enrolling online with form below or downloading the actual flyer and you want to pay by credit card, the address to enter must be the one the credit card billing statement goes to.
This interactive, multimedia training is designed for professionals working in the field of Substance Use and Mental Health Disorders. When working with this population it is incumbent on service providers to be conversant with the BioPsychoSocial effects that result from substance misuse. This presentation will provide detailed information on the history, pharmacology, use patterns and current trends associated with common and emerging substances of misuse.
1) Recognize the progression from substance use to substance misuse
2) Identify the BioPsychoSocial effects of various substances
3) Describe current trends in substance misuse
4) Identify strategies to address substance use disorders
- The Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Northeast MultiState Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. The participant will be awarded 6.0 contact hours for attending this program.
- This activity has been approved for 6.0 Category I Continuing Education Credits for relicensure by the NH-NASW – Workshop #3407.
- BSAS 6.0 credits – Pending
Sponsor: The Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester, Manchester, NH
To pay by check: click on SES – The Dope on Drugs flyer