Date(s) - 04/12/2023 - 05/17/2023
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
This registration is for the Lifestyle Changes Program beginning on Wednesday, April 12, 2023. The program will run for 6 consecutive Wednesday evenings from 5:30 PM-6:30 PM via Zoom. After these dates are confirmed you will receive your class material in the mail if you select to receive it that way. An email with your class Zoom link will be sent the week prior to your first class. Below are the dates your class will take place.
- Wednesday, April 12th from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, April 19th from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, April 26th from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, May 3rd from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, May 10th from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, May 17th from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Please keep in mind that participants MUST attend session one! Missing session one will result in the need to re-enroll and start over with another group. Additionally, participants will be permitted to make up only one session per class series. If two or more sessions are missed, participants will need to re-enroll in a new class series, which will require re-registering.
In order to maintain the privacy of all participants and keep the contents of the group discussions confidential we ask you to adhere to the following expectations:
- Audio should only be able to be heard by the participant. In shared spaces, this means use of headphones or participating from behind closed doors.
- Only the participant should be able to view the Zoom screen.
- As much as is possible, the participant should be in a space where they can actively participate without being concerned about having to hold back from speaking because others (like coworkers or family) will overhear topics the participant might not want to discuss around them.
This event is fully booked.