Lifestyle Changes Class – Monday Nights – Virtual via Zoom
Date(s) - 04/24/2023 - 06/05/2023
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
This registration is for the Lifestyle Changes Program beginning on April 24, 2023. The program will run for 6 consecutive Monday evenings from 5:30 PM-6:30 PM via Zoom. After these dates are confirmed you will receive your class materials in the mail if you choose to have them mailed to you. An email with your class Zoom link will be sent out the Wednesday before your class. Below are the dates your class will take place.
- April 24, 2023 (Session 1)
- May 1, 2023 (Session 2)
- May 8, 2023 (Session 3)
- May 15, 2023 (Session 4)
- May 22, 2023 (Session 5)
- June 5, 2023 (Session 6) (no class on Monday, May 29th in observance of Memorial Day)
Please keep in mind that participants MUST attend session one! Missing session one will result in the need to re-enroll and start over with another group. Additionally, participants will be permitted to make up only one session per class series. If two or more sessions are missed, participants will need to re-enroll in a new class series, which will require re-registering.
In order to maintain the privacy of all participants and keep the contents of the group discussions confidential we ask you to adhere to the following expectations:
- Audio should only be able to be heard by the participant. In shared spaces, this means use of headphones or participating from behind closed doors.
- Only the participant should be able to view the Zoom screen.
- As much as is possible, the participant should be in a space where they can actively participate without being concerned about having to hold back from speaking because others (like coworkers or family) will overhear topics the participant might not want to discuss around them.