Date(s) - 10/28/2023
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Please review before registering:
- Co-parents may not attend the same Child Impact Program class and must register separately.
- Payment must be made at time of registration. The cost for the Child Impact Program is $85 per individual. Individuals receiving some form of public assistance may be eligible for a reduced rate. If you would like to be considered for tuition assistance, do not register, but click this link to request assistance. You will be asked to provide documentation for a potential fee reduction, and then if approved, will be directed back to the website to register for the session of your choice using a special coupon code.
- You are required to provide your court docket number and court location during registration, and will not receive a certificate of completion after attending the seminar until both are provided.
- ALL CLASSES ARE HELD VIRTUALLY USING ZOOM. A notification email with program materials and the Zoom link for class will be sent from email@example.com the Thursday prior to class. If you do not receive this email, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK FOLDERS AS OUR EMAIL IS OFTEN MISTAKEN AS SPAM. You may also call our office at (603) 854-8383 if you do not receive your confirmation email with group information.
- There is a $25 rescheduling fee for missed classes. If you miss your scheduled CIP class and wish to reschedule, we must receive the $25 rescheduling fee in order to reschedule. To pay the rescheduling fee, please contact our office at (603) 854-8383 for directions as to how to pay the $25 reschedule fee and register for another session.
If paying by check, click here to print out form, complete and mail it with payment to The Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester, 2 Wall Street, Suite 200, Manchester, NH 03101, Attention: Child Impact Program.
*PARTICIPANTS MUST ARRIVE TO THE ZOOM MEETING 10 MINUTES PRIOR TO START OF CLASS. NO LATE ADMISSIONS WILL BE ALLOWED. LATE ARRIVALS WILL AUTOMATICALLY RESULT IN THE NEED TO RE-SCHEDULE THE CLASS.