Child Impact Saturday Session–April 8, 2023 – Virtual/Zoom Class
Date(s) - 04/08/2023
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Please review before registering:
- Co-parents may not attend the same Child Impact Program class and must register separately.
- Payment must be made at time of registration. The cost for the Child Impact Program is $85 per individual. Individuals receiving some form of public assistance may be eligible for a reduced rate. If you would like to be considered for tuition assistance, DO NOT REGISTER but click this link to request assistance. You will be asked to provide documentation for a potential fee reduction, and then if approved, will be directed back to the website to register for the session of your choice using a special coupon code.
- You are required to provide your court docket number and court location during registration, and will not receive a certificate of completion after attending the seminar until both are provided.
- ALL CLASSES ARE HELD VIRTUALLY USING ZOOM. A notification email with program materials and the Zoom link for class will be sent from email@example.com the Thursday prior to class. If you do not receive this email, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK FOLDERS AS OUR EMAIL IS OFTEN MISTAKEN AS SPAM. You may also call Elaina Pousland at (603) 854-8383 if you do not receive your confirmation email with group information.
- There is a $25 rescheduling fee for missed classes. If you miss your scheduled CIP class and wish to reschedule, we must receive the $25 fee payment in order to reschedule. To pay the rescheduling fee, please contact Elaina Pousland at (603) 854-8383 and she will provide directions as to how to pay the $25 reschedule fee and register for another session.
If paying by check, click here to print out form, complete and mail it with payment to Bedford Counseling Associates, 2 Wall Street, Suite 300, Manchester, NH 03101.
*PARTICIPANTS MUST ARRIVE TO THE ZOOM MEETING 10 MINUTES PRIOR TO START OF CLASS. NO LATE ADMISSIONS WILL BE ALLOWED. LATE ARRIVALS WILL AUTOMATICALLY RESULT IN THE NEED TO RE-SCHEDULE THE CLASS.