Join a Great Team of Professionals
Work for a top-notch Not For Profit Organization
As the largest provider of behavioral health services in New Hampshire, The Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester employs more than 300 staff members. Our employees work as part of multidisciplinary teams consisting of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, nurses, clinical case managers, licensed counselors and therapists as well as other mental health professionals. We provide consumer- and family-focused care to more than 11,000 consumers per year in the Manchester area.
Our recovery-oriented approach featuring evidence-based practices means we are able to provide the right care, at the right time, in the right setting. We provide high quality, accessible and comprehensive behavioral health services for the greater Manchester area, enabling our clients to improve the quality of their lives as soon as possible.
The Mental Health Center offers an environment with unique clinical opportunities to provide evidence-based, culturally responsive and consumer- and family-focused care. We are committed to:
- Recognizing employees for a job well done
- Offering competitive salaries and family-friendly benefits
- Treating everyone with respect, compassion and dignity
- Providing opportunities for growth and career development
- Offering extensive in-house training opportunities
We believe each staff member plays an integral role in meeting our mission to provide the highest quality of care possible. We know our employees are the key to our success and we currently have job opportunities available so YOU too can become part of our successful, energetic and dedicated organization!
The Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester offers a comprehensive array of benefits, including extensive in-house training, leave time, and tuition assistance, as well as health, disability, and life insurances. The following is a summary of the many benefits we offer employees:
- Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care
The Mental Health Center offers structured graduate, undergraduate and professional field placements, practicum, and internships to qualified students enrolled in accredited colleges and universities.
- Graduate clinical field placements in social work, mental health counseling and nursing
- Bachelor-level practicum and service learning opportunities in psychology
- Medical billing, coding and office administration externship opportunities
- Psychiatric residency training
For additional information regarding specific internship opportunities, please contact:
Director of Human Resources