Child & Adolescent Services
Our Child and Adolescent programs offer services for children and teens experiencing more serious emotional/ behavioral issues. Treatment is provided by teams consisting of several mental health professionals, including child therapists, a child psychiatrist and others. An individual treatment plan is developed and tailored to the needs of the child. Some of the services are provided in the office and others are home and community based.
Some of our specialty areas include:
- Academic or social problems at school
- Relationship difficulties with parents, family or peers
- Fears, anxiety and depression
- Attention problems and hyperactivity
- Problems with anger
- Behavior problems
- Substance abuse
- Trauma recovery
- Medication assessment and management (if indicated)
Families and support persons are encouraged to be actively involved in the treatment process.
For a list of all MHCGM treatment approaches click here.
Child and Adolescent Services is located at 1228 Elm St in downtown Manchester, NH. Click here for directions.